Voting

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Satan works hard... God's Love works harder!!

So.... that rant I went on about needing some 'me time'?? God decided to remind me that He is totally capable of answering prayers-- and answering them fast!
When Nate got home from work that night, I told him that after dinner I needed to get out for a bit (for those of you who do not know this about me, I'm not good at sharing my feelings. So if I reach the point of verbally expressing my frustrations, I am way past my boiling point!) So he told me to go. And I went! :) Not far-- I just needed out of the house. We needed milk, so I went to CVS to get milk and see what other deals I could find (some GREAT ones, in case you were curious!!!)
While I was out, my mom called the house looking for me. Nate told her I was gone and that he wasn't sure if I was stressed, depressed, or just feeling a bit cooped up. She proceeds to give Nate a lecture to pass on to me about taking care of myself, in a nutshell. I love my Mom.
***God is just getting started here, folks***
When I get home, Nate tells me that he is going to take the girls to church the next night so I could have a couple hours to myself. I didn't object. I figured he was right... a couple hours would be good for me.
The next morning (Wednesday) I get a text from my mother dearest at 5:30am: "Why don't you take the girls to Esther's tomorrow. I will pick them up after work." After many tears - over the fact that my weakness is starting to show and I feel like I am coming apart at the seams - I decided I will take her up on her offer. It is so hard for me to accept help from others, but at this point, I'm painfully aware that I need it.
***We're not done yet!***
On my way to work, Nate calls: "Do you want to get away for a weekend by yourself?" Yes!! God bless my husband! That is exactly what I want!! So he told me to pick a weekend and go. I agreed.
Thank you, Lord, for answering my prayers when I don't even know how to ask them. And thank you for answering them in a way that is so obviously organized by you and you alone so that I can be sure to give all the glory to You!!

No comments:

Post a Comment